Let it Snow, Let it Snow
It's not just a photo op.
It's an Experience!
Private Visit with Santa
Bonfire at the Cabin
Donut & Drink Included
1 to 1.5 Hrs. Total
How to Reserve
Call (810) 632-7692
Trains book up quickly and walk-ins are not guaranteed. Capacity is limited by Santa's ability to see everyone in a set time. We want everyone to enjoy their time with Santa!
We start taking reservations in the summer. Trains are available Thursday through Sunday. Santa is here the day after Thanksgiving through December 23rd.
What about Photos?
Focus on the Magic
We strive to provide a Magical Moment for you and your family to continue the spirit and magic of Christmas. We hope you get the perfect family picture for your Christmas card, but that is not our purpose; Our purpose is to experience the magic. You are welcome to take your own pictures and Mrs. Claus/Elf will be happy to snap a photo of the group, but we will not spend extra time positioning everyone, checking to make sure the photo is perfect, or be held accountable for photo mishaps. The cabin and woods offer a cool backdrop to some memorable photos!
We will not allot extra time for professional photography.
What Else Should I Know?
Please Check In
- Check In at the Elf Stand out front when you arrive.
- Fill out the Donut/Drink Slip for your Group. 1 Donut, 1 Drink each.
- We will have it ready for you when you return from your Santa Visit.
- Fill out the "Elf" Mail page.
- Names/Ages of children
- Important Info, ex. Special Need, Death/Illness, B-day, Yes/No to specific gift requests.
- Wait for the train at the "station" out front.
Over the river and through the woods, to Santa's Cabin we go!