Pick Your Own Please call ahead for the most up to date picking conditions. Conditions can change quickly even from morning to afternoon. (810) 632-7692. Containers are available for $1.50 or you are welcome to bring your own, please have personal containers weighed before going out. First Wagon goes out shortly after 9 am and the last wagon goes out to pick your own at 5:30 and the market closes at 7 pm. Blueberries We have a beautiful crop this year. Picking Conditions are Excellent.
Sunflowers are On!! Pick Your Own Sunflowers!! $3 per person includes Flower/Photos $10 for 5 Stems $20 for all you can fill Bucket ($10 & $20 package includes entry for family or small group (4-5).
In the Market Peaches
Reserve Your Santa Visit! Call (810) 632-7692
Winery is Open!! 10 am to 7 pm Everyday Lunch Cafe @ Winery 11 am to 5 pm Everday
Winery Tastings Tasting Options 7 - 1 oz. Tastes for $7 Flight 4 - 3 oz. Tastes for $14 Wine by the Glass 7 oz. $6 + Tax
FAQs 1. Inclement Weather: Spicer's will close the PYO Orchards in the event of inclement weather. If there is thunder or lightening in the area the PYO will be closed until at least 30 minutes after the storm has passed. If there is a steady rain at the beginning of the day, we may close for the day. Fields become muddy and tractors can get stuck even if the rain passes, it takes time for nature to dry out. If have an event planned, such as a field trip, please call in advance to confirm your outing.
2. Come prepared for Farm Conditions. Close toed shoes or mud boots, sunscreen, sweaters, or even rain jackets. Most of our activities are outdoor.
3. Be aware that most of our activities are in Active Farm fields, so rugged terrain, dips in the ground, and animals burrows are common. Naturally occurring insects, such as honey bees, are present on our farm.
4. Customers are expected to ride the wagon to and from PYO areas. Walking in areas outside of PYO area is discouraged.
5. Customers should refrain from using offensive and derogatory language and/or behavior in the orchards and playground areas. We are a positive family farm, and want to encourage a safe environment for all.
6. Please enjoy our Wines and Hard Cider at home. Alcohol is not permitted anywhere outside of the winery building.