Weekend Fun!! Apple Picking Wagon Rides Train Rides Bounce Houses Kettle Corn BBQ Corn Roast Zip Line Face Painting Visit the Animals **Please understand that weekends at the farm can be busy. It's best to come early. Please be patient, if there is a line it usually moves quickly. We want everyone to enjoy their visit and have a wonderful time.
Pick Your Own Please call ahead for the most up to date picking conditions as conditions can change quickly even from morning to afternoon. (810) 632-7692. First Wagon goes out shortly after 9 am and the last wagon goes out to pick your own at 5:30 and the market closes at 7 pm. Pick Your Own Pumpkins Red Delicious Golden Delicious Ida Red
Reserve Your Santa Visit! Call (810) 632-7692
Corn Maze is Open!!
Winery is Open!! 10 am to 7 pm Everyday Lunch Cafe @ Winery 11 am to 5 pm Weekdays
FAQs 1. Inclement Weather: Spicer's will close the PYO Orchards in the event of inclement weather. If there is thunder or lightening in the area the PYO will be closed until at least 30 minutes after the storm has passed. If there is a steady rain at the beginning of the day, we may close for the day. Fields become muddy and tractors can get stuck even if the rain passes, it takes time for nature to dry out. If have an event planned, such as a field trip, please call in advance to confirm your outing.
2. Come prepared for Farm Conditions. Close toed shoes or mud boots, sunscreen, sweaters, or even rain jackets. Most of our activities are outdoor.
3. Be aware that most of our activities are in Active Farm fields, so rugged terrain, dips in the ground, and animals burrows are common. Naturally occurring insects, such as honey bees, are present on our farm.
4. Customers are expected to ride the wagon to and from PYO areas. Walking in areas outside of PYO area is discouraged.
5. Customers should refrain from using offensive and derogatory language and/or behavior in the orchards and playground areas. We are a positive family farm, and want to encourage a safe environment for all.
6. Please enjoy our Wines and Hard Cider at home. Alcohol is not permitted anywhere outside of the winery building.