Ride the Musical Spicer Express Train through the beautiful lights, orchards, blueberry patch and woods to visit Santa's Sleigh Cabin. Stay warm around the bonfire and listen to Christmas music as each family visits Santa individually. Ride the train back to the farm market and enjoy a cider and donut included in your visit. Please call (810) 632-7692 to make a reservation. Before 6pm is $12 per person, 6pm and after is $15 a person.
Recent Theft of Apples Please Do Not Contribute to GoFundMe accounts on our behalf. Thank you for the kind words, positive shares, and memorable stories that you have all shared to support us these last few days. Many of you have heard about the theft of apples from our Grandma Spicer's farm in Linden (Grandma if you start from my generation). This farm is still farmed by us and 4 generations have lived and farmed here. The apples are brought to our Hartland market and sold or used for juice. Please know that we are sad and shocked that this could happen, but we are OK. Others in Michigan and Indiana have had the same type of theft, some are not in the news. If you feel moved and would like to show support, please visit any of your favorite Cider Mills or local pumpkin patches. There are so many wonderful Mills, Patches and PYO experiences.
Winery is Open!! 10 am to 7 pm Everyday Lunch Cafe @ Winery 11 am to 5 pm Weekdays
FAQs 1. Inclement Weather: Spicer's will close the PYO Orchards in the event of inclement weather. If there is thunder or lightening in the area the PYO will be closed until at least 30 minutes after the storm has passed. If there is a steady rain at the beginning of the day, we may close for the day. Fields become muddy and tractors can get stuck even if the rain passes, it takes time for nature to dry out. If have an event planned, such as a field trip, please call in advance to confirm your outing.
2. Come prepared for Farm Conditions. Close toed shoes or mud boots, sunscreen, sweaters, or even rain jackets. Most of our activities are outdoor.
3. Be aware that most of our activities are in Active Farm fields, so rugged terrain, dips in the ground, and animals burrows are common. Naturally occurring insects, such as honey bees, are present on our farm.
4. Customers are expected to ride the wagon to and from PYO areas. Walking in areas outside of PYO area is discouraged.
5. Customers should refrain from using offensive and derogatory language and/or behavior in the orchards and playground areas. We are a positive family farm, and want to encourage a safe environment for all.
6. Please enjoy our Wines and Hard Cider at home. Alcohol is not permitted anywhere outside of the winery building.
7. Dogs are prohibited. Spicer's follows Michigan's Good Agricultural practices which does not allow dogs in food growing areas. Thanks for understanding.